Recommendation of Potential Candidate for the FEI Chicago CFO of the Year® Program
Know someone who is an amazing CFO in a company? Recommend a potential candidate for the Chicago CFO of the Year® Program. A candidate must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be the most senior financial executive in his or her organization
- Be located in the Chicago metro area of Cook, DuPage, Kane, Kendall, Lake (IL), McHenry, and Will counties
- Held this position for at least 2 years as of March 7th, 2017
- The candidate’s employer must have audited financial statements (strict confidentiality will be maintained for privately held companies)
- Be recommended by the candidate’s Chief Executive Officer
To recommend, click below!
FEI Chicago CFO of the Year
CIO of the Year
Since 1995 the top CIO's in the Chicagoland area have been recognized by being nominated by their peers and CEO's for the annual CIO of the Year award. The award will be presented at the Executives Club of Chicago Global Leaders Luncheon in June 2017 by the Executives Club of Chicago, SIM and AITP. Just to be recognized and nominated by other industry leaders is a great honor. The award was established to publicly recognize the increasingly important role of the CIO in value realization and the delivery of exceptional ROI, as well as the significance that technology plays in our companies and our economy.
The nomination process is now under way. Each year, 20+ top CIO's are nominated by their CIO peers and company CEO's. Those nominated prepare an in depth write-up on themselves covering several key category areas such as:
- Role in the Business
- Leadership in Driving Business Value
- Leadership in Innovation
- Managing the IT Organization
- Community and Charitable Involvement
Each of the CIO category answers are individually judged by the Review Committee consisting of representatives from the Executive's Club Technology Committee, SIM and AITP.
To be nominated the CIO must have held the top IT position in the company for at least one year, be recognized as a leader in the industry, and be nominated before the February 21, 2017 nomination deadline. The nominee does not need to be a member of The Executives Club of Chicago, SIM or AITP, but must be available to attend the luncheon in June 2017.
Key dates for this year's award are:
- February 21, 2017 - Deadline for Submitting Nominations
- February 22, 2017 - Nominees Receive the Application Package
- March 20, 2017 - Completed Applications Due
- June 2017 - Award Presented at Executives' Club Global Leadership Luncheon
Please submit nominations by February 21, 2017. Nominees need not be a member of The Executives' Club, AITP or SIM, but must work in Chicagoland and have been in their position for the past 12 months.
CISO of the Year
Awarded in the Fall of each year, check back this summer for an update on our process and how to nominate a potential winner!
IT Team of the Year
Awarded in November of each year, check back in early Fall for an update on our process and how to nominate a potential winner!