CIO of the Year Nominations
Since 1995, the Society of Information Management Chicago Chapter together with The Executives’ Club of Chicago and the The Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP) has recognized technology leaders with the premier CIO of the Year Award in Chicagoland.
This highly coveted award goes through an in depth application process where the nominees are judged by a panel of their peers, and prior CIO of the Year winners, and recipients are awarded at the Executives’ Club of Chicago Annual Awards Luncheon in June.
Criteria for selection includes:
- leadership in driving business value
- leadership in innovation
- internal/external business partnerships
- vision and tactics
- customer contribution
- creating best-in- class workplaces for IT professionals
- outside leadership, community and charitable engagement
- Holds the title of Chief Information Officer or equivalent title of most senior IT leadership position in their company
- Must have served in current role for minimum of one year in a Chicagoland-based company
If you know a company that is doing great things because of its technology leadership, please submit a Nomination. The SIM/AITP/ECC team will take it from there and contact the nominee!!