CIO's - How is your role as CIO rapidly evolving towards leading business transformation that drives tangible customer value?
With rapid changes in technology, the role of CIO is evolving from a solution provider to a business leader. As an IT Executive, how is your role evolving within your organization to help drive customer value.
Join our distinguished group of Executive Discussion Leaders and CIO of the Year nominees who will share their experiences and insights into the rapidly evolving role of CIO's and how this years' nominees helped drive customer value.
- Ophir Trigalo - CIO @ IIT - CIO of the year winner
- Dean Haacker -CTO @ CIBC - CIO of the year nominee
- Simona Rollinson - CIO @ Clayco and Former CIO Cook County - CIO of the year nominee
- Joe Cannella - CIO Tempel - CIO of the year nominee
- Keith Onchuck, CIO, Ozinga Bros., Inc. - CIO of the year nominee
This is an exclusive event attended by CIO's only. You will not want to miss it!
7:30 - 8:00 AM Networking and breakfast
8:00 AM - 8:10 AM - Welcome and Introductions by SIM Chicago
8:10 AM - 8:30 AM - Opening remarks by Discussion Leads
8:30 AM - 10:00 AM - Roundtable discussion
10:00 AM Adjourn
A tour of The Connectory will be available immediately following the event.
Note: This is an exclusive event for SIM Members who are CIOs or organizational equivalents. Space will be limited and reserved for those directly invited. Invitations are not transferable